- Performs a variety of maintenance tasks and basic mechanical repairs on Company vehicles and equipment including services, minor electrical repairs, and parts replacement as needed.
- Inspects vehicles, tools, and equipment on a scheduled basis; makes minor repairs and adjustments
- Lubricates vehicles and equipment per assigned schedule
- Performs routine tire maintenance including inflation checks, rotations, and replacements
- Replaces and installs accessories, such as wiring and lights
- Completes maintenance forms and service records to include computer entry where applicable
- Transports parts and equipment when necessary
- Minimum one (1) year trailer maintenance experience.
- Must possess own tools.
- Knowledge of basic methods of servicing HD trucks/trailers, automobiles, or construction equipment.
- Knowledge of lubricants and fuel and their proper use.
- Must possess basic computer entry skills.
- Willingness to work alternative shifts as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age.