EOE / AA
- The Tire Technician is responsible for all tire management and cost saving practices in a fleet operation. Duties include:
- Mounting and dismounting all heavy truck tires to include the use of a balance machine.
- Maintaining terminal tire inventory.
- Replacing all tires when needed due to wear and flat dispositions.
- Responsible for logging all information from tire inspections.
- High school diploma or general education.
- Experience working around heavy equipment.
- Additional vehicle certifications over and above basic training school a plus.