Terminal Assistant III
- Work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Assist payroll for terminal personnel.
- Assist with preparation of fuel and driver expense reports.
- Assist as needed in auditing and processing driver daily logs and supporting documentation to be scanned into RapidLog system.
- Validates and processes purchase orders.
- Other administrative duties and assignments as assigned.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- Ability to plan and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing with employees and the general public, to maintain confidentiality in daily operations, and to conduct daily duties with the upmost professionalism.
- High school or GED with a minimum 2 year of experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education, experience, and/or training.
- Extensive working knowledge of Word processing software; Spreadsheet software, and Internet software.