Terminal Assistant II
- Work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Assist with preparation of fuel and expense reports.
- Assist in processing driver daily logs and supporting documentation are gathered and scanned into RapidLog system.
- Other administrative duties and assignments as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED
- 2 years experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, and percentages.
- Proven skills in verbal/written communication.
- Good customer service skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Possess computer/data entry skills.