Provide technical and administrative support for environment. Maintain adequate knowledge of existing hardware and software in use to maximize efficiency of the network and users' utilization of them. Support user issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reporting relationships, work assignments and schedule may be subject to change to meet company needs.
- Administer all operating systems and their corresponding or associated software.
- Manage and maintain telephone systems and devices.
- Manage communication and connection solutions, including local, wide area network and internet.
- Oversee installation, configuration and maintenance of end user desktops and laptops.
- Practice network asset management, maintenance of network inventory, documentation and specifications.
- Administer and maintain end user accounts, permissions and access rights.
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance on Salmon Companies' servers and network devices.
- Assist in computer / network support relating to software, hardware issues reported by users.
- Assist in installation of work stations and printers on the LAN.
- Recommend to management software improvements and upgrades.
- Teamwork is required for proper job performance.
- Attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Performs other duties as needed and assigned.
EOE / AA/ M / F / VET / DISABILITY
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Reasonable accomodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Proven experience in Microsoft Office Products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science / IT or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 3 years Information Technology experience.