- Performs clerical functions incuding receiving, classifying, reconciling, consolidating and summarizing of documents and information for Maintenance Department.
- Maintains records or logs related to Maintenance.
- Verifies completeness and accuracy of information.
- Sets up and maintains files and records.
- Utilizes PC, calculator and other standard office equipment for recording, storing, retrieving and compiling information.
- Compiles regular and special reports using established formats and procedures.
- Ability to prioritize own work and apply individual judgement as required under various situations.
- High School education required with three years clerical experience.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, and percentages.
- Proven skills in verbal/written communication.
- General understanding of budgetary matters.
- Good customer service skills.
- Maintenance experience a plus.