Takes applicant information and processes application forms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting relationships, work assignments, and work schedule may be subject to change in order to meet Company needs/business requirements. The essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned. The ability to function dependably under pressure is an essential function of the job.
- Provides information to applicants regarding application process, employment policies, organization, and open positions.
- Instructs applicants on completing employment applications, reviews applications for completeness, and obtains additional information from applicants such as work experience, education, training, skills, and references.
- Enters applicant information into applicant tracking system.
- Verifies and obtains reference and work history information from prior employers, educational organizations, individuals, credit bureaus, and other sources.
- Compiles original Department of Transportation (DOT) qualification file and personnel file on successful applicants.
Minimum Qualifications include:
- One-year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Previous data entry or typing experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Proven skills in verbal/written communication.