Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Reporting relationships, work assignments, and work schedule may be subject to change in order to meet Company needs/business requirements. The essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned. The ability to function dependably under pressure is an essential function of the job.
- Verifies and obtains reference and work history information from prior employers, educational organizations, individuals, credit bureaus, and other sources.
- Enter all skills into Great Plains for each successful applicant.
- Collect and disburse recruiting voicemail and daily missed calls, maintaining returned documents.
- Maintain the Driver Job Description Manuel, and obtain new information concerning any new routes that open.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Previous data entry or typing experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products a plus.
- Proven skills in verbal/written communication.