- Manage computer dispatch systems and maintain customer relationships in the dispatch and supervision of drivers on loads.
- Ensure driver compliance with Department of Transportation regulations.
- Complete daily reporting of dispatch activity.
- Assist in the invoicing process and driver settlements.
- Facilitate all over the road breakdowns, accidents, weather delays and any route exceptions. EOE / AA / M / F / VET / DISABILITY
- One-year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling a high volume of phone calls.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to document processes, research and resolve issues.
- Proven skills in verbal/written communication.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.