- Administers FMLA leave program.
- Monitors employees on Leave of Absence.
- Responsible for processing and auditing I-9 forms, including verification through E-verify.
- Processes and monitors employee status changes.
- Corresponds and assists the field with paperwork and other needs.
- Prepares responses to various governmental and regulatory agencies for unemployment.
- Maintains employee personnel files.
- Works on a variety of special projects and tasks.
- Generate and provide reports as needed.
- Knowledge of Human Resources practices and regulations.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- Ability to plan and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing with employees and the general public, to maintain confidentiality in daily operations, and to conduct daily duties with the upmost professionalism.
- High school or GED with a minimum 1 year of human resources experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education, experience, and/or training.
- Extensive working knowledge of Word processing software; Spreadsheet software, and Internet software. Great Plains, Crystal Reports a plus.